Wednesday, June 7, 2017


CLASS EVALUATIONS

        What I liked about this class was getting to learn different ways to code and create things and learning different ways to succeed. All these things have helped me throughout the school year. The different websites we went to like flash card machine was really helpful and helped me pass a lot of my tests. The things I've learned in this class are going to help me throughout my final year of high school and throughout my college years and so forth.

        I didn't like not having enough time in our life planning journals. Sometimes I just wanted to write more during class to express myself and write down how I could better myself and the things I could do to help me succeed. I worked on it at home for a good amount of time but after learning new ways to help me succeed, I wanted to write more on that certain way in class.

        The only recommendation I'd have is giving students more time in their life planning goals journal. I also recommend giving thorough explanations on the coding because I did get confused with some things.

        A highlight for me was meeting new people. It's hard to socialize in class but I met a lot of new people I didn't think I'd be friends with either. Another highlight were the coding activities. I found those really fun and amusing to do and create.

        I believe I did well in this class but not my best. There were some things I could've done better like writing more for the ways to success. I didn't write a lot even when I had a lot to say only because I felt like I couldn't find the write words to say so I stopped when I had trouble. I know I could've done better in the class by not talking so much and completing the assignments well and on time.

        I am reading my life planning goals journal everyday for five minutes. I feel like the journal really helped me get my life on track and work on school more. Because of the life planning goals journal, I stepped out of my comfort zone and applied for Leadership and Link Crew. Both of those things are things I wouldn't have done in the past. I learned from my journal that stepping out of your comfort zone is one way that could help you succeed. It's important to me to keep on using it and reading over it because my last year of high school is coming and it's going to help guide me  throughout the rest of my life.

        I am very committed to being a CTR student. My friends tend to do things that are CTW and I do not follow in their footsteps. I know what's best for me and know the difference between wrong and right. I stay home and do my homework and study when I need to. I follow the school rules and do not disrespect anyone. I feel like I am someone people can look up to. Usually people think that by being a CTR student, you're not cool or you're not taking a risk. I take risks but not when the risks can lead to bad consequences.


Image result for ctr

   



  



Related image









4 comments:


  1. .. thanks for share information with us.!!

    post is very good, i like it, and thanks so much
    Best digital Marketing company in noida

    ReplyDelete
  2. post is very good, i like it, and thanks so much
    This is a great idea to start a new blog.
    Best digital Marketing company in noida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this informative article.I hope that it will also help others. I appreciate your efforts. Best digital Marketing company in noida

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very useful knowledge to all new people whom This is really a awesome post. Nice Blog Very interesting and useful information on your website. Best digital Marketing company in noida

    ReplyDelete